Newgrounds Jeopardy Ep.1 Newgrounds Jeopardy Ep.1

Needs some work

The animation could use some cleaning-up so it could be smoother. Also the BGM was overpowering the voices so it was rather hard to listen to the host and contestants.

To Blam and Protect To Blam and Protect

Vote Fair

Well at least you're just trying to get your point across. Newgrounds is primarily spam because of the user (and mass voting morons, but I'm not gonna get into that). I probably would have made that last frame not flashing a brilliant amount of colors and said "Vote Fairly" for maybe about 5 seconds, then return to the play screen. If it wasn't for your primary lesson I may have voted 0 because of that last frame (which goes to show that some folks don't like submitters saying "VOTE FIVE LOLOLOL").

Deaththe14th responds:

well, at least I didn't FORCE you to watch it.
although, I do apologize for not making it fade out or something.

Crash!! Crash!!

oh fu--

that would be the worst thing to happen to an animator. lesson: always save your work, even if little progress was made!

Wrath of shadow Ep. 1 Wrath of shadow Ep. 1

salright, but...

the preloader needs to be fixed. you probably broke some script when putting this thing together. try getting the original preloader and just replace the tank logo or something.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thankyou for tellingme, yes it have a problem but I already fix it

Good Fellas Good Fellas

s'alright

the major thing your missing is a preloader. i had to reload the page in order for the movie to play.

The Cheese The Cheese

good attempt

it could have used a preloader, but that's the only thing i could complain about. this way in case someone's on dial-up they won't be like "huh?"

Baked Bob Baked Bob

umm...play button?

i had to right-click to play it, but that proved worthless cuz the only things this flash showed were a person smoking a joint, a focusing background, and flashing wingdings. if you wanted to just show-off your special effects skillz you did a good job of it. but still on the other hand this work is just a waste of time.

[Old]Mosquito & the Flash [Old]Mosquito & the Flash

ZAP!!!

applesauce bitch! hope this don't get bit.

WilliWowza responds:

How do you like them apples?

TTA Episode 038 TTA Episode 038

persistent as always

looking forward to the new episodes of season 3

16-Random-Bits 16-Random-Bits

failure to load properly

try uploading again. if possible replace the existing preloader with an ng one.