Newgrounds Jeopardy Ep.1 Newgrounds Jeopardy Ep.1

Needs some work

The animation could use some cleaning-up so it could be smoother. Also the BGM was overpowering the voices so it was rather hard to listen to the host and contestants.

To Blam and Protect To Blam and Protect

Vote Fair

Well at least you're just trying to get your point across. Newgrounds is primarily spam because of the user (and mass voting morons, but I'm not gonna get into that). I probably would have made that last frame not flashing a brilliant amount of colors and said "Vote Fairly" for maybe about 5 seconds, then return to the play screen. If it wasn't for your primary lesson I may have voted 0 because of that last frame (which goes to show that some folks don't like submitters saying "VOTE FIVE LOLOLOL").

Deaththe14th responds:

well, at least I didn't FORCE you to watch it.
although, I do apologize for not making it fade out or something.

Crash!! Crash!!

oh fu--

that would be the worst thing to happen to an animator. lesson: always save your work, even if little progress was made!

TF2 Heavy Soundboard TF2 Heavy Soundboard

Useful

Could probably use this while goofing-off on the servers. The sound quality, though, could have been better (unless you couldn't get away with a larger file size).

HTSCONNER responds:

Just increased Sound Quality.

Your IP in flash Your IP in flash

Not bad

Could be a useful tool...maybe even start your own website that can do that for people who don't know their own address.

InvertedScrotum responds:

ye man

Preloader Tut for the New Preloader Tut for the New

we need this for the tutorial section

i've been there a number of time and not once have i seen a tutorial for this. thank you for explaining the how to on this :)